Mikkel Gisle Johnsen and his brother, Mads, decided in 2012 that it was time to sell everything they owned, left their jobs, quit their university and start traveling. Since then, they’ve been living like modern nomads, moving from place to place as the seasons change. In search of health, fruit and rich experiences, they have traveled across the globe several times over with nothing more than a backpack and a bag of fruit—and The Way of the Fruitful Traveler came to be.
If you want to learn how you can do the same, then this book is for you! Topics such as ultralight backpacking, tropical travel, nomadic living and fruit-finding are covered in depth in The Way of the Fruitful Traveler. Mikkel also gets into exactly how to prepare for a trip, what to bring, how to save and make money while travelling and, of course, everything you need to know about fruit-focused travel.
Learn how to travel the world for fruit, sunshine and health—while carrying no more than 5 kilograms in your backpack!
The Way of the Fruitful Traveler Features
- Planning and preparing for a trip to the tropics
- What to pack to travel light (ultralight packing list included)
- How to travel with little or no money
- How to source, transport, store and eat the best fruit on the planet
- How to travel with or without a bicycle
- How to make your dreams come true and create the life you always wanted.
- How to stay safe and healthy while traveling