The Arnold Kauffman Digital Media Package bursts with energy, inspiration and information to help you thrive on a raw food diet! This collection of work embodies all nine e-books and the sole album released by Arnold Kauffman, a raw food pioneer and owner of the Lansdale, Pennsylvania, raw food café Arnold’s Way.
Arnold Kauffman Digital Media Package Contents
- The Way of Arnold: The Arnold’s Way owner tells his dietary and fitness secrets. Learn the Seven Steps to Optimum Health, Seven Stages of Disease, 5-5-5 Rule and why green smoothies are key!
- Arnold’s Way Recipe Book: Arnold’s Way Recipe Book features about 100 favorite, proven recipes from the world-famous café kitchen! These recipes boast a track record in taste and nutrition that have stood the test of time. Enjoy smoothies, juices, banana whips, dressings and sauces, appetizers, soups, salads, entrées, pies and potluck favorites.
- All the Many Ways of Arnold: Captured in ultimate sound bite form, Arnold Kauffman reveals deep thoughts on lifestyle as well as his life and career at the raw food café Arnold’s Way based on two interviews Fruit-Powered.com’s Brian Rossiter conducted with him in November 2014.
- Arnold’s Way Childproof Recipes for Everyone: Twenty-three simple recipes with rhyme, color and love for kids and adults. Learn what and how to eat with Arnold’s 5-5-5 Rule. Read this book to your kids, let them read it to you! Illustrated by Anna Chmielewska.
- Healing Success Stories from Arnold’s Way: Twenty-one gripping stories of triumph over a range of health challenges, including obesity, brain cancer and Lyme disease, plus seven bonus recipes!
- Seven-Point-Seven: Arnold Kauffman, with Michael Pifer’s art, presents the Seven Stages of Disease and Seven Steps to Energetic Health. Includes raw transition tips, food-combining guide and recipes.
- Johnny Nucell: Arnold Kauffman and artist Jessica Thim present a colorful children’s book on kids’ learning to love themselves, one another, all creatures and the entire planet.
- Why Johnny Nucell Feels So Good: Join Johnny Nucell, a radiant 8-year-old boy, as he tells his friends and cousins and, before he knows it, the whole town of Lansdale about why he feels so good! Johnny explains how his diet of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds gives him energy, health and fills him with joyous life.
- 14 Days of Fasting at Tanglewood: Arnold Kauffman shares his experiences at the fasting facility. The raw food pioneer recounts what he spent his days doing and what he learned as well as offers descriptions on what led fellow fasters to Tanglewood.
- Can’t Make a Mistake: A unique raw food album featuring vocals by Arnold Kauffman and music by Morgan Tindall with the band Townhall. The 11 songs, which are packaged with cover scans and a coloring book, appeal to young and old to enjoy fruits and vegetables.